The Dashboard is the main administrative area of the Stacks site. From here, and depending on the permissions provided to the user, they may have the ability to:
- Add, edit, and delete content
- Configure site settings
- Configure search settings
- Manage form submissions
- Manage events
- And more
The core features and functionality that can be managed from the Dashboard are organized into a series of tiles. Users with access to this area of your site can click on the tile title to access that particular feature's dashboard; from there, they will have the ability to perform the functions mentioned above.
User's can also customize their Dashboard by arranging the tiles in an order that works best for them.
How do I access the Dashboard?
- Log into your Stacks site
- Click Dashboard in the header at the top of the screen
To customize the order of tiles
- Click and hold the arrow icon in a tile
- Drag the tile to a new location, then let go the mouse button