The clone operation allows you to create a duplicate content block that contains the same content as the original block. This is useful for scenarios where you may only want to modify a portion of a content block for use on another page.
Content Types that can be cloned:
- Custom Blocks
- Database Listings
- Directory Listings
- Easy Forms
- RSS Feed Items & Feed Blocks
- Landing Pages
- News Articles
How to Clone Content
- Log into the Stacks environment as an Administrator.
- Locate the desired content that will be cloned.
- From the operations column, click the drop down button and select clone.
- Click the Clone button to create the copy; or
- Click the Abort button to return to the feature dashboard without cloning.