As mentioned in the Overview, administrators can create and manage landing pages quickly and easily from the dashboard.
To create a landing page:
- From the Dashboard, click Landing Pages
- Click Add New
- In the window that opens, complete the fields as needed
- This will appear at the top of the landing page and is also used to create the URL alias by replacing all spaces with hyphens and removing any prepositions
- Select the language the content is using
- Review and adjust the Publication workflow settings as desired
- Click Save
Now that the page has been created you can begin adding content to the page, see the Adding Content to Landing Pages article for more information.