Topics allows you to organize and draw attention to blocks of topic-based links that can be placed onto a landing page. Each Topic block can contain multiple groups with many links that direct users to internal pages or external websites.
When creating content using the Topics feature, we recommend you use the following workflow:
- Create a Topic Block
- Create one or more Topic Groups and assign them to the Topic block
- Create one or more Topic Entries and assign each to the appropriate Topic Group
What are topic blocks, groups, and entries?
Topic Blocks are collections of Topic Groups & Entries designed to be placed on a landing page. Topic Blocks can be associated with several Topic Groups if needed.
Topic Groups are used to organize content within a topic block. Topic Groups can:
- be assigned to a single topic block
- contain several topic entries
Topic Entries are added to topic groups, these can:
- Include multiple links to different resources by manually adding URL information; or
- By completing an EDS Query
- Be assigned to a single topic group