RSS Items are the individual items that are imported to your Stacks site from RSS Feeds. It should also be noted that these items can be manually created to convey important information or news, and both imported and manually created items can be edited or deleted as required.
To manually add RSS Items:
- From the Dashboard, then click Feeds
- Click RSS Items
- You will then be taken to the RSS Items dashboard
- Click +Add RSS Item, complete the form
- Link URL and Link Text
- Time Stamp in the format of YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS AM/PM
- Description (Add a small abstract of the text that this item is linked to)
- Select an RSS Metatag from the drop-down list
- Enter Raw RSS metatags associated with this item.
- Review the Publishing Workflow settings
- Click Save