The Style Editor is an administrator tool used to configure the design elements of your Stacks site directly from the homepage. This provides administrators with the ability to see their changes in real time and tweak the design as needed.
As it pertains to Feeds, you have the ability to adjust a few different settings, including:
- RSS Feeds settings
- Listings page layout
- Accordion Color (font, links, background, border)
- RSS layout
Access the Style Editor by logging into your Stacks site, then click the paint brush icon in the bottom right.
RSS Feeds Settings
To adjust settings for the RSS Feeds, scroll to the Featured Layout section, then click RSS Feeds to expand the options that can be configured. Click on each option and adjust the settings as needed.
The Listings Page section manages the layout and colours used for the RSS feeds.
- Choose from one of three available layouts, each layout determines the placement of the search and filter blocks (to the left, right, or above list of feeds)
The Accordion is the expandable groups in which feeds are organized. Here, you can configure the colors for the options listed below. For each, click the color preview icon, select the color for the option, color selection can be by the HEX or RGB code if you have either.
- Font - this is the color of the text in the accordion groups
- Link - this is for any links within feed items
- Background - this will appear behind the accordion groups (Category or Title)
- Border - the border will surround each feed
To adjust settings for the RSS, scroll to the Featured Layout section, then click RSS to expand the options that can be configured.
The RSS section of the style editor provides you with the ability to modify the layout of the RSS feed blocks. Choose from 1 of 2 options:
- Option 1
- The Feed title is displayed in large text with the source and date directly under the title in a smaller font size
- Option 2
- The Feed title is displayed in large text with the source and date directly above the title in a smaller font size