Administrators have the ability to edit many of their Stacks site's labels to create meaning full labels that provide proper context or meet the terminology that is already used by your organization.
This article won't list every label that can be modified as there are many, but it will outline the general steps administrators can take to make the required changes.
To modify site labels:
- From the Dashboard, click System Configuration, then click Site Labels
- From the panel on the left, click the site section or core feature where you wish to make changes
- On the right, you may have to expand sub-sections to expose the labels that can be edited
- Modify the labels as needed
- Click Submit, at the bottom of the page